Menu Tutup

Tes Bahasa Inggris S2

Selamat Mengerjakan Tes Bahasa Inggris S2

Nama
Nomor Tes
Program Studi
AN ANALYSIS OF PERFORMANCE AND LECTURERS' COMPETENCE TOWARD LEARNING QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND THE IMPLICATION OF CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY OF STUDENTS IN FACULTY OF EDUCATION (TARBIYAH) AND TEACHER TRAINING OF RADEN INTAN ISLAMIC STATE UNIVERSITY (UIN) LAMPUNG
Quality Learning is a very decisive thing for a higher education institution that will have implications for the quality of education output or the ability to think critically of students. Therefore, it is important that efforts be made to continuously improve the quality of learning. Several factors that are assumed to influence the improvement of the quality of learning include lecturer performance and competence. Early facts show that even though the lecturers 'performance is quite good, the lecturers' competence is quite good, but the quality of learning and learning outcomes is the ability to think critically of students is still not optimal.
Therefore it is deemed necessary to conduct research concerning the quality of learning and the ability to think critically of students in the Tarbiyah (Education) faculty and the anxiety of UIN Raden Intan Lampung and the factors that are thought to have an influence on the quality of learning and students' critical thinking skills. The formulation of the research problem in general is: how much the contribution of lecturer performance and competence to the quality of learning and the ability to think critically of students.
This research is quantitative which aims to test hypotheses using statistical analysis both regression analysis and multiple regression, the most basic data collection tool is questionnaires. The sample in this study amounted to 134 lecturers of Education (Tarbiyah) and Teacher Training faculty at UIN Raden Intan Lampung from a population the 201 lecturers. This study found that: 1) the relationship between Lecturer Performance and Learning Quality was significant. The strength of the relationship between Lecturer Performance and Learning Quality is 0.570.
The contribution of Lecturer Performance to Learning Quality is 32% 2) The strength of the relationship between the lecturers 'competence and the quality of learning is 0.6, the contribution of lecturers' competence to the quality of learning is 36%. 3) contribution between the performance and competency of lecturers with the quality of learning in the Faculty of Education (Tarbiyah) and Teacher Training of UIN Raden Intan Lampung with the strength of strong relationships (0.715). Contributions given by the lecturers' performance and competency together on the quality of learning are 51.1%, while the remaining 48.9% are contributions from other variables not measured in this study. 4) The strength of the relationship between the performance of lecturers and students' critical thinking skills is 0.47, the contribution of lecturers' performance to students' critical thinking ability is 22%.
5) The strength of the relationship between lecturer competency and students 'critical thinking ability is equal to 0.417 competency contributions to students' critical thinking ability is 17.4%. 7) the relationship between lecturer performance and competency on students' critical thinking skills is significant. The strength of the relationship shown is equal to 0.543. the contribution of the lecturers 'performance and competence together to the students' critical thinking ability is 29.5%.8) Quality of Learning towards students' critical thinking ability gives moderate relationship strength (0.379) given contribution of 14% towards the ability to think critically of students in the Education (Tarbiyah) and Teacher Training Faculty of UIN Raden Intan Lampung.
Based on the results of these studies it can be argued that the quality of learning and the ability to think critically can be done through: improving the performance of lecturers by giving attention and facilitating so that the performance of lecturers increases effectively and efficiently. From the research aspect, it can be through improving the management of research results publication activities by procuring National Seminar on Research Results, Publications in national and international journals. Whereas to improve lecturer competence by developing and improving lecturers' careers.
×

Salam!

Klik foto atau nama admin di bawah ini untuk konsultasi via WhatsApp. Langsung sampaikan maksud agar segera direspon Admin.

× Butuh Bantuan?